It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:06 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
The topic for this month will be.....

WHEELS

It doesn't matter if its a bike, a trukk, rhino, landraider, leman russ, a unicycle, chariot, wheelbarrow, or a tire swing - as long its got a wheel(s) of any size it's fair game.

We have a winner! angrycanadian

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 am 
The Duckiest!

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Slightly on topic.. when I was 4 years old, I drew wheels on *everything*. As in, my dad would draw a picture of a fish for me, and the first thing I would do was put wheels on it.

This is SO my month ;)

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I had a similar fascination with Mariachi paraphernalia, Mike.
And count me in! I'll be painting up an Attack Bike, just you see if I don't!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
wow im pretty excited after last month!!

Im even more happy i can fit this one into my Ork plans as well

i have 2 idea's as of now
1-biker warboss(converted landspeeder)
2-looted wagon(converted falcon)

cant wait to start

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Oh? A converted Land Speeder? I'm intrigued!

I think I have the time to budget this month for a build, although it will be surprisingly...not Orky!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 pm 
The Duckiest!

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I've got a Forgeworld Ork Warboss on Bike I'd love to paint up for this,.. but I have a feeling I won't want to look at Orks for a few months come this weekend :P

And the damn Tau don't have wheels on anything!

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

nooooooooo why couldnt this have been next mounth i had an idea that fits this perfectly but im skint!!

/¯/________________________
| BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

'i cast flare!!!' sir schmoopy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
i may just do the biker warboss (and nob bikers)

but i really need some dakka

AWESOME JOB last month Falknerblitz

i was hoping you wouldn't finish in time
jus kiddin :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge
Thanks man....also be a little creative guys....I said the theme is wheels....never said it's gotta be a vehicle with wheels... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

DO Slaanesh Dragons Have Wheels??? :cry:

Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
If they're looted Slaanesh Dragons!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 am 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Darn :( Poor Khornate Ima Build It Anyway!

Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge
Depends on how you make them, :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 am 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
For some reason I've got the urge to do an assault marine on roller skates or a skateboard :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 am 
The Duckiest!

Khornate wrote:
DO Slaanesh Dragons Have Wheels??? :cry:

He does if he's rollerblading!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next