Mini of the Month March - OPEN ENTRY

An ongoing themed competition, hosted by Greywolf and Woulfgar
fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Mini of the Month March - OPEN ENTRY

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:34 am

Darkness. Dekk couldn't see anything. He thought his eyes might have been stuck closed from the gunk that usually accumulates, so he tried to rub his eyes. He grunted a few times and realized he couldnt move his arms. The panic began to set in and he tried to rise to his feet.

"Master, the beast stirs.."

"Hmm? Oh, good good, yes." Dekk could hear heavy, footsteps walk over to him.

"How do you feel? Whats the matter can't speak?" at this last comment the stranger lost himself in a wheezing laugh. " no no of course you cant. no mouth with which to speak with anymore."

Dekk began to feel a shudder run down his spine. this creatures voice unerved him, no horrified him.

"Well since the beast stirs might as well load him up with the lascannon. Get his handler in here."

"Yes Master." a door slid open on whining servos.

"Beast, you are now my toy. You are now the toy of everyone in the Lady's Spare Change. as much fun as any of the others have fun with you, i promise ill be very gentle with you. I'll fix you everytime they break you.." The stranger began to giggle to himself. The servos whined again as the door slid open

"Heavy weapons handler Draston reporting Sir"

"Ah good good, well here is your new platform as you requested. do what you will with it."

" thank you Sir the boys will have such fun with this one."

Dekk felt a sharp prod on his rear and stumbled to his four feet. Dekk didnt remember having four feet. He was sure he had two. the sharp prod came again so he began to lumber forward, a sense of dread and panic enveloping his tiny mind as he heard the hoards of laughing and screaming all around him. The doors closed behind him and he heard the last words of the stranger that had spoken to him,

"For the glory of chaos."

Image005 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Image004 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Image002 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Image001 by baltayanharout, on Flickr
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Mini of the Month March - OPEN ENTRY

Post by Dez » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Very good! I'm going to combine March and January for voting tomorrow.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

May MOTM

Post by Guildenstern » Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 pm

So here's my monster for may =D

Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)