Poll ended at Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Nexus_Crawler
44%
Epic Duck Mike
56%

Total votes: 9

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

MotM July-August Voting!

Post by Nappen » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Sorry for the delay! But here is the voting thread you have been waiting for.

The theme was...well, anything!

Nexus_Crawler

Stanfar

Epic Duck Mike

xand

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: MotM July-August Voting!

Post by Dez » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

OH SNAP!

Looks like we have a tie, so it's a 24 hour SUDDEN DEATH OVERTIME voting poll!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 am

If the overtime vote also ties, I concede victory to Nexus_Crawler, as his is far more conversion-based which is a major component of MotM.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I didnt even vote for myself in either poll =p darn work and football eating my life.

What was the original results like for everybody else??
Last edited by Nexus_Crawler on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Nexus_Crawler
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:53 pm

at least I get a bronze badge!
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Crusherfex
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Crusherfex » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 am

What will the October theme be?

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:40 am

I've picked the theme and let Dez know.. he'll be posting up soon :)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.