Mini of the Month July '13 - MECHS!

An ongoing themed competition, hosted by Greywolf and Woulfgar
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Mini of the Month July '13 - MECHS!

Post by Dez » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 am

Dcrabb you know I love the mini, but they should be built and painted the month of the contest. However I'll leave it up to Thabow. I know he doesn't like to auto win ;)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 am

I don't...

but this has always been about getting more painters and modelers to do.....more painting and modeling, so I won't be a hater, as far as I'm concerned he's welcomed to include it.

and it's a great model, I don't like the hellbrutes at all cause they are very hard to convert, but you have done a great job, if I was going to trade my dreadnought, that's what I would trade it for.

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

Exactly Thabow!

I'll have the poll set up soon.

Carnifex160
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Location: Attempting to get out of the Eye of Terror. Not succeeding either.

Post by Carnifex160 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 pm

My model will probably be up at like the very last second... don't worry, its coming.

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

I am usually a terrain builder but have done some conversions and painting. I have a short attention span so I convert, build terrain, paint models, paint terrain, paint conversions, and every once in awhile I might get a game in.

Sorry, I didn't know the rules. Thanks for being flexible. I will try to be more focused in the future.

Dez

Post by Dez » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Carnifex160, I'm going to be posting this up tonite as soon as I get back from the beach....

Carnifex160
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Location: Attempting to get out of the Eye of Terror. Not succeeding either.

Post by Carnifex160 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Don't worry Dez, I gots this...

EDIT: Erm.... Dez... I have to back out because I may or may not have dropped the model on the way to spray painting it and it may or may not have exploded without hope of recovery...

Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

here's a dreadnought on wheels that I did last night for a White Scar's bike force I'm building.

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Now that's a Segway on serious steroids!!!