It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

I have been playing the crap out of Dust Warfare lately. It is an amazingly fun game and it has made me completely abbandon 4ok for good (and sell off all my GW stuff). But I am looking for new opponents past the same 3 or 4 friends that I play with. I have 2 complete armies, Allies and Axis of fairly large size (I won't buy Sino-Soviet Union until all the pre-order units become available) and a game table that can be thrown in the carrying bag and transported. I can do demos with all my guys if anyone is interested in this game.

P.S. To anyone from miniwargaming who is reading this, you gotta stock this game... the models fly off the shelves from what my favorite dust retailer tells me and I see it on his site with all the sold out tags (which seem to get restocked really fast). I like buying from Canadians though so someone from miniwargaming has to jump on this. It is an amazing game with awesome (affordable) models.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Game is growing pretty big in Atlanta, GA from what one of my friends is saying.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges
We have a pretty big following in Minnesota. We are also having the World Championships for Dust Tactics and Warfare in November in Roseville, Mn. Come on down for the event. We started and escalation league and have 16 the play in the league and it has been a blast. Last week we played a 3v3 300 point/person game and was so much fun. I am not getting rid of my 40k stuff but if there are events for both on the same day I will be playing in the Dust Warfare event.

Chaos Space Marines 2000pts 80% painted
Necrons 2500pts 70% painted