990999.M41 Mission

This part of the forum is for those who don't wish to game in the current/past weeks' events. Future or off the current time-line scenarios, batreps, and the kitchen sink all go in here.
Forum rules
This part of the forum is for those who don't wish to game in the current/past weeks' events. Future or off the current time-line scenarios, batreps, and the kitchen sink all go in here.
Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

990999.M41 Mission

Post by Joe » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 am

Armies - Eldar Vs Orks or Imperial Guard.

Size - Orks or Imperial Guard are defending and get an additional 10% points. Example: 1000 point game, Orks or Imperial Guard get 1100. (This may have to be adjusted)

Played on 4x6 or 4x4 for smaller games.

Deployment:

Defending team places first, setting up anywhere on the table. Eldar team enters from a random Table edge, determined by a scatter die. Some Eldar Units may enter via Deep strike rules.

Eldar player gets first turn, Defender can attempt to steal initiative on a 6+.

Deepstriking Eldar: Jetbikes, Shining Spears, Swooping Hawks, Warp Spiders, Vypers, Falcons, Fire Prisms, Wave Serpents (and any squad riding in them), Autarch with wings warp pack or jetbike.

Random Turn length using 5th Ed rules.

Victory Condition:

Eldar are looking to eliminate the entire Defending army.

If they destroy 75% (based on unit Victory points from 4th Edition) of the defending army the game is a Tie. Any more and the Eldar player wins, any less and the Defender wins.

Remaining Eldar models has no barring on the out come as their only goal is to eliminate as much bio-resources as possible to thwart an incoming Tyranid invasion.

It's late and I am tired, so if I missed anything let me know. I am actually thinking about raising the Defending army bonus to 20%... let me know what you think. Either that or make the winning conditions harder.
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+