OLD CAMPAIGN PACKS & SCENARIOS

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
Forum rules
Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

OLD CAMPAIGN PACKS & SCENARIOS

Post by grotkilla » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Yo-

To whomever is interested, I started a folder on 4shared.com. Search for "grotkilla" and you'll find a few scenarios and Dark Stars Campaign Packs I had from "back in the day."

All of these were free on the GW website, before they redesigned for the global economy. :lol: They are all still copyrighted, but this is not infringement due to the nature of the files. I'm not claiming any credit, and all the copyright info is encoded on the unaltered files.

Hope you enjoy,

-GK

PS-if ppl like these, please post, cuz I have more. :D
Last edited by grotkilla on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I stink at spelling.

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: OLD CAMPAIGN PACKS & SCENARIOS

Post by Jaman » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:59 pm

i signed up but cant find u on search

i click the searh button in the top right and type in grotkilla and it finds nothing pls help

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by grotkilla » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by grotkilla » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:15 pm

That's the "current link" to the folder. I'll make sure if it changes to edit.

The search engine on 4shared is pretty specific, I had to look up a file I knew the name of, in the format is was in (.pdf).

Enjoy!

Again.

For the first time. :lol:

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Jaman » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:46 pm

thanks alot it works now

also the first two are awsome it would be realy good if you have more of those ( the aramgedon and the other one not the event ones