It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:23 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

This thread is to determine what Xeno species should inhabit the alien planet is the as-yet-unnamed system in this Summer's Worldwide Campaign.

There may or may not be a poll, depending on what gets posted. If there's a lot of disagreement then a poll naturally sorts that out. If people all say, "Make it about -fill in the blank-," then it will likely be that race.

Several races may inhabit this world, especially as the 40K Universe is rife with beings all striving to dominate one another.

Keep in mind that stats for any species should be available currently, or have been available in the past and info for them can be easily retrieved and posted in an appropriate manner (ie, please follow all rules of miniwargaming.com when posting material of a derivative nature).

Creatures of your own design will probably fit better on the Death World, as much of those worlds are wild, and random, home-brew creatures are excellent for those kinds of games.

Waaaghh!!

-GK

PS- all that said, I'm gonna throw out the Loxatl as my say. Stats for them are available in the Sabbat Crusade pack (which I have in .pdf so no worries).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I'll throw out tyranids and orks as i have an army of each and could get in some gaming with both to further the campaign and my gaming group has 3 tyranid players and 2 ork players.

IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20