Year of Ending "Pimp My Year" Poll #4: Random Events

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
Forum rules
Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.

Should we have Random Event cards in the YOE Campaign?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm

1.Yup. You design 'em and play 'em for us, Grot.
83%
2.Yep, but we'll design 'em while you play 'em.
17%
3.No. I said NO!
No votes

Total votes: 6

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Year of Ending "Pimp My Year" Poll #4: Random Events

Post by grotkilla » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:12 pm

This poll concerns whether or not to have random events inserted into the campaign.

The choices are:

1. Yes, design and surprise us, Grot! I will design and "play" the random events during the course of the campaign. Cards will be made ahead of time, and selected randomly by myself under the Inquisitorial gaze of Hotness (keepin' em honest, like AC says!).

2. Yes, but let players help design them. This process would allow player input for what the random events might be, and eventually a poll to select a final list. Cards would be drawn at random by me at the appropriate time, again under the watch of Hotness.

3. No. It doesn't matter why, just no!

I will likely draw inspiration from the card list from the Eye of Terror Campaign GW produced if voted to design them myself. The cards they used were reprinted in White Dwarf #291, pps. 86-89.

If we do have random event cards, a full list of the cards and effects will be available to anyone who wants them at the conclusion of the campaign.

Please post any questions under this thread concerning Random Event cards.

Game on!

-GK

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Year of Ending "Pimp My Year" Poll #4: Random Events

Post by grotkilla » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Right then, I will design Random Event cards for the campaign.

Thanks to all who weighed in,

-GK