Pimp My Year Poll#2: What kind of world do you want?

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
Forum rules
Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.

What kind of world(s) do you want to game in?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 am

1. One world. Let's be specific about what we're scrappin' over.
29%
2. Multiple worlds, exact number TBD. The more places to fight, the better!
71%

Total votes: 7

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Pimp My Year Poll#2: What kind of world do you want?

Post by grotkilla » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

As the title implies, this poll is determine what kind of world, or worlds, the players involved in the YOE want to see.

The options are:

1.) One world- incredibly detailed, with a specific backstory TBD. There would be a type of world selected (see Hardcover 40K Rulebook pp. 114-115, plus things like Daemon Worlds), and then special rules for battling on it.

2.) Multiple worlds- this would be a system where players could determine what world they wanted to play on. Worlds will be determined using the list on pps. 114-115 of the Main 40K Rulebook, and would include such luminaries as: Death, Agri, Hive, Forge, etc. A seperate poll will determine number of planets in the system, as well as type, or I can populate the system (depending on what players want).

-GK

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Pimp My Year Poll#2: What kind of world do you want?

Post by grotkilla » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Well, now we have system. More polls up shortly, I'm eating lunch right now. :D

Thanks to all who voted.

Waaaghh!!

-GK