Just a random entry of my excitement for the project

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
Forum rules
Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
him2261
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Just a random entry of my excitement for the project

Post by him2261 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Already coming up with some good ideas. There are alot of weeks i won't be able to participate as no one in either of my gaming groups has certain armies, but there are more than enough entries to make this endevour fun on my end. I am really excited about this project and will do all in my power to see that it succeeds.
A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow. The Tactica Imperium
Chaos Space Marines- 3200
Orks- 3000+
IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20

Thrakka
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Just a random entry of my excitement for the project

Post by Thrakka » Mon May 11, 2009 10:53 am

Cant wait to see it