campaign schedule

Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
Forum rules
Here's the place for discussions on how to make the Year of Ending better. Or off topic rants. Or whatever else that kinda relates to the Year of Ending but may not have it's own area.
him2261
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

campaign schedule

Post by him2261 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 am

Has it ever been determined if the campaign will be ran as a weekly event or as a quarterly event or will that be up to the local participant?
A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow. The Tactica Imperium
Chaos Space Marines- 3200
Orks- 3000+
IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: campaign schedule

Post by grotkilla » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:39 pm

It will be up to local participants, but from my end, there will be a weekly kickoff post. There will also be weekly youtube material posted simultaneously...

Local gamers can decide to follow the week by week, or, start their own campaign that covers many of the weekly events or, for example, just the 13th Black Crusade (EoT).

I've got a massive post covering where to post, when to post, etc. Just hammering out a few details and then after that, hopefully more questions than not will be answered. I'm trying to keep it flexible, yet realistic. You can't please everyone, but I am trying to get this organized as quickly and easily as possible so that the YOE is inspirational and user-friendly.

Thank you for the question!

Thrakka
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: campaign schedule

Post by Thrakka » Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 am

I would want to make my own campaign
Orkz is made fer Fightin' an Winnin'

Don't eat the funguy.