Tyrannic War Vets

This is for projects related to the Year of Ending. Place your special projects, characters, and minis here!

Moderator: grotkilla

Forum rules
This is for projects related to the Year of Ending. Place your special projects, characters, and minis here!
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Tyrannic War Vets

Post by grotkilla » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Just seeing if anyone out there has any pics they can share of their Tyrannic War Vets models. Seeing how next week starts in about a day and a half and it's all about the Great Devourer... :shock:

him2261
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Tyrannic War Vets

Post by him2261 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm

I have no marines convertedas tyranic war vets. I do however have a ton of tyranids that are ready to play a 10,000 point nids vs. marine Apoc game this weekend that my gaming group is having. Will post a bat rep on sunday.
A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow. The Tactica Imperium
Chaos Space Marines- 3200
Orks- 3000+
IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Tyrannic War Vets

Post by grotkilla » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Awesome! Any way you can get some pics of such destructive goodness? :D