Tyrannic War Vets

This is for projects related to the Year of Ending. Place your special projects, characters, and minis here!
Forum rules
This is for projects related to the Year of Ending. Place your special projects, characters, and minis here!
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Tyrannic War Vets

Post by grotkilla » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Just seeing if anyone out there has any pics they can share of their Tyrannic War Vets models. Seeing how next week starts in about a day and a half and it's all about the Great Devourer... :shock:

him2261
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Tyrannic War Vets

Post by him2261 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm

I have no marines convertedas tyranic war vets. I do however have a ton of tyranids that are ready to play a 10,000 point nids vs. marine Apoc game this weekend that my gaming group is having. Will post a bat rep on sunday.
A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow. The Tactica Imperium
Chaos Space Marines- 3200
Orks- 3000+
IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Tyrannic War Vets

Post by grotkilla » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Awesome! Any way you can get some pics of such destructive goodness? :D