alexandria va. usa

The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.
Forum rules
The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.
greyknightpaly
MiniWarGaming Beginner

alexandria va. usa

Post by greyknightpaly » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 pm

I live in the 22308 zip code area. I have nine 2500 point armies chilling at my house (my friends have stored them all at my place) Necron, orks, greyknights, Spacewolfs, Bloodangels, Nids, Chaos Demons, Chaos spacemarines, and Eldar. I am missing a few books though(Nids, Orks, Necron). Also have a 5x10 gameing table and lots of terrain. my "friends" have lost there zeal for the game but i have not. i mostly play the greyknights and space wolfs but i probably pick up any of the armies with a little learning curve. If any one wants to play pick up games i would love it. It has been a bit since i played really so go easy on me till I start picking it up witch shouldn't be to long. (also can't find 5th edition rule book)
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."

Some of the stuff I have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJkg1NJCfc

jbrown1214
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: alexandria va. usa

Post by jbrown1214 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 am

I'd recommend the Games Workshop down in Springfield; it has been about six months since I moved overseas, but a very friendly and relatively well-managed store (Saturdays get a bit crazy with all of the kids, though).
New! I have a YouTube channel!

Warriors of Chaos: 4,500-ish points (95% painted)
Chaos Dwarves: 3,000-ish points (85% painted)
Bretonnia: 3,000-ish points (25% painted)
Imperial Fists: 1,500-ish points (40% painted)

Updated 1/7/2014! - WIP here