Lloydminster AB

The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.

Moderator: grotkilla

Forum rules
The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.
Thrakka
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Lloydminster AB

Postby Thrakka » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

any fellow warhammer gaming near Lloydminster/ kitscoty?

just wondering... I can't really find any other gamers out here besides a few people that I got into it.
Orkz is made fer Fightin' an Winnin'

Don't eat the funguy.

ANarchyUpNorth
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Lloydminster AB

Postby ANarchyUpNorth » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

hey!!!! im from lloyd, and ive just reccently gotten into 40k, me and 3 other buddies have all either started new or have been playing for a bit now, glad to see others from relatively the same area playing, if you ever wanna meet up and go a few rounds (once ive finished painting and gotten the hang of it) just give me a shout :P

Thrakka
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Postby Thrakka » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Alrighty! Sounds awesome man.
Orkz is made fer Fightin' an Winnin'

Don't eat the funguy.

Zyre
First post! Good job, now post more...

Postby Zyre » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:42 pm

A new store has actually opened up in Lloyd, near Aaron's. They don't have a sign up yet, but are working on it. They mostly seem to have 40k and Magic stuff at the moment. Guy who runs the place seems really nice and knowledgeable. My thing is more RPG's and comics, which they are going to be doing as well.

I've lived in Kitscoty for a year, and it's been a frustrating time trying to find fellow gamers!

draydust
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Postby draydust » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 am

Cool finally a new hobby store in town i got to check that out.

I hope we can get some heroclix goin there thats a sweet game.
I could get into some Warhammer fantasy also

jonny117

Postby jonny117 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Any o'ye still kickin'?? I'm working at puttin' da boyz togedda for a waaaaaaaaaaagh!

Mierkov
Now we're getting somewhere...

Postby Mierkov » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 am

Its a shame the hobby gaming shop in town shut down, it had sooo much potential.

Are any of you guys playing still? or looking to play again?

I don't have a fully painted army or a whole lot of xp, but me and a buddy of mine have played a few games with eachother and love it. Would love to get together with some new people and get some more war gaming going on. Shoot me a msg or comment back here if you're interested! Would be great to get some interest going around town.

And if any of you are wondering, I'm Tyranids and my buddy is Space Marines.

Death-Korps-of-Krieg

Postby Death-Korps-of-Krieg » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but I am going to give it a shot anyway. I moved to lloyd a little over 4 years ago and I have, over time, got a lot of people into the game and now have a very good group of avid (if not obsessed lol) players who all now have their own armies. Among us there is always at least someone playing a game weekly. If any of you would like to meet the gang or need introductions to some regular players in the area just let me now.

Good gaming and I look forward to your replies

Players armies in group include: Death Korps of Krieg, space wolves, tyranids, necrons, tau, eldar, orks, blood angles and grey knights

fallout572
Now we're getting somewhere...

Postby fallout572 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Anyone still playing in Lloyd? Kind of disappointed at not being able to find anyone

Return to “Players Looking to Play”