interest in the end of years campaign

The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.
Forum rules
The most important spot! Meet with other players in this section. Make sure to let us know where you live, and times you are free to get your game on.
him2261
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

interest in the end of years campaign

Post by him2261 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

I am willing to play. I will do my best to get the guys at the local games store involved as well as the guys in my play group. I think this campaign has some awesome potential. and I will do my part to help it succeed.
A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow. The Tactica Imperium
Chaos Space Marines- 3200
Orks- 3000+
IG/AM- 10000+
Nids- 2500
Eldar- 1850
Khador- 20
Circle of Orboros- 20

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Re: interest in the end of years campaign

Post by Joe » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:38 pm

You had a double post there... I just deleted one of them.

On topic though, it does look to be a very promising idea. I can't wait to see how the Eldar and Orks fit in ;)
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

thespartan85
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: interest in the end of years campaign

Post by thespartan85 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:04 pm

an rpg called vampire:the masquerade did this, their publisher released one final sourcebook for this style campaign, the pnp group im in did this and it lasted quite a while, our GM set it up really epic, years of characters gone. and i mean years worth. subsequently the publisher did this to kind of start out fresh. i hope this really works out for you, it would be alot of fun, and a huge narrative undertaking, and i hope GW does not do with their minis as White Wolf did with their sourcebooks :(