Week Four/ 766.M41

The weekly fluff update, and whatever else concerning the timeline found in the hardcover 40K Rulebook. This may include scenarios, campaign ideas, etc., and is additional material not found on youtube. Discuss the history of the Time of Ending here, just make sure to place your thoughts in the appropriate time.
Forum rules
The weekly fluff update, and whatever else concerning the timeline found in the hardcover 40K Rulebook. This may include scenarios, campaign ideas, etc., and is additional material not found on YouTube. Discuss the history of the Time of Ending here, just make sure to place your thoughts in the appropriate time.
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Week Four/ 766.M41

Post by grotkilla » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Prince Yriel, a leader of the Xeno Species known as the Eldar, attacks Imperial stations in both the Catachan and Ryza stems.

There is no peace.

There is no forgiveness.

There is no respite.

There is only war.

Begin posting Week Four stuff now!

Video link: forthcoming

-GK

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Re: Week Four/ 766.M41

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm

He is pretty awesome. I might have to look for a fig and do some battle with him

Ahhhhh I forgot, I will probably have to work on Sat and miss out on the big Apoc game I was planning on being in. Maybe I will just take on some of Eric's Marines on Saturday.

Now I am looking for a little clarification. What do you want from me? Should I play a special scenario? Take pictures, give Battle Reports? Let me know what I can do to help you out here ;)
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Week Four/ 766.M41

Post by grotkilla » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:56 am

Here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtHXztSqwvo

Joe: post Bat reps! If you find a good scenario, post that as well.

I'm gonna try to get a game in on Sunday.