WEEK TWO/ 745.M41

The weekly fluff update, and whatever else concerning the timeline found in the hardcover 40K Rulebook. This may include scenarios, campaign ideas, etc., and is additional material not found on youtube. Discuss the history of the Time of Ending here, just make sure to place your thoughts in the appropriate time.
Forum rules
The weekly fluff update, and whatever else concerning the timeline found in the hardcover 40K Rulebook. This may include scenarios, campaign ideas, etc., and is additional material not found on YouTube. Discuss the history of the Time of Ending here, just make sure to place your thoughts in the appropriate time.
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

WEEK TWO/ 745.M41

Post by grotkilla » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 am

Week Two/ 745.M41

From outside known space, a voracious species known as the Tyranids enter the galaxy. Eventually, this will lead to a direct attack by the Hive Fleet known as Behemoth on the Ultramarine home world later in the year. The Tyranids feed on entire planets, leaving only dead shells in their wake…

YouTube video is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDtHQYDwu6g

If you're looking for a Tyranid specific scenario, I found an interesting one called "They Came From the Skies" in WD #305. It concerns the beginning of a planetary 'Nid invasion, which I found well suited (it was written for 4ed., but is easily adapted). I can find others and post if anyone is interested.

Begin posting Week Two stuff now!

-GK

Epcorn
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: WEEK TWO/ 745.M41

Post by Epcorn » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Hive fleet Behemoth would have succeeded to if Maneus Calgar wasnt so presistant.. other then that the movie was great!
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light. - Marneus Calgar

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:27 am

I would love to see the scenarios you have... as long as it isn't copywritten of course.
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by grotkilla » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 am

Any scenarios I have in a .pdf format were either available free (at one time) on the GW site.

The one's in White Dwarf I would have to give a short version of to avoid copyright infringement.

I'll post the 'Nid one I mentioned after work today.

-GK