YEAR OF ENDING CANCELLED

"The Year of Ending" is an unofficial, player-driven, worldwide campaign. It follows the timeline found in the main 40K Rulebook (pp.126-129). Each week battles will rage across the galaxy in different locations. Find new friends, set up battles, and play 40K all year in this, the first year of the "Year of Ending!" Players are encouraged to set up events, post pics, tell stories, and generally expand on their 40K games. Let everyone you know about this event and direct them here, to Miniwargaming.com
Forum rules
"The Year of Ending" is an unofficial, player-driven, worldwide campaign. It follows the timeline found in the main 40K Rulebook (pp.126-129). Each week battles will rage across the galaxy in different locations. Find new friends, set up battles, and play 40K all year in this, the first year of the "Year of Ending!" Players are encouraged to set up events, post pics, tell stories, and generally expand on their 40K games. Let everyone you know about this event and direct them here, to Miniwargaming.com
grotkilla
MiniWarGaming Veteran

YEAR OF ENDING CANCELLED

Post by grotkilla » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Yes, the title is correct, the YOE Summer Campaign will not be happening.

There wasn't enough interest (4 people gave 100% affirmatives, I needed 20-25), for a variety of reasons.

I'm bummed, but the future for 40K and the Summer of 2009 looks awesome! Planetstrike hits, and the new models coming out are really something else. GW is releasing some great stuff.

I still owe one or two of you games, and I haven't forgotten. You'll get those battles, as promised.

This experiment will be archived in the coming weeks by the Admins, I didn't see a point in sucking up valuable room.

Thanks to all who participated in polls, and again, I'm bummed too, but you just gotta read the writing on the wall.

Catch you on the flip side,

-Grot