1st Annual Monsterpocalypse Grand Tourney

Reach out and Crush someone! Monsterpocalypse has arrived. Discuss it here!
Gigan69
Now we're getting somewhere...

1st Annual Monsterpocalypse Grand Tourney

Post by Gigan69 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Introducing the 1st Annual West Coast Monsterpocalypse Grand Tourney.

http://www.monpocgt.com

On October 24th in Pasadena California, some of the best players on the West Coast will be participating and vying for a chance to win a Series 4: Monsterpocalypse Now, Quantum KING KONDO and an extremely rare FULL METAL CYBER KHAN! There will be tons of prizes for all and trophies for the top 6 players. The first 60 attendees to register are entered into a drawing for a special Monsterpocalypse prize! Space is limited, pre-registration ends October 1st. Visit http://www.monpocgt.com for details.

If your local Brick and Mortar would like Monsterpocalypse Grand Tournament promotional materials please email us at gt_info@monpocgt.com and we will send the materials out for you to proudly display.

Thanks for your support,
Gigan69
Privateer Press, Press-Ganger

Gigan69

Re: 1st Annual Monsterpocalypse Grand Tourney

Post by Gigan69 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey all,
We have updated the prizes for the Monsterpocalypse GT! Check it out!
http://www.monpocgt.com/prizes.html

There are plenty of spaces available and we have had 30 registrants so far. Pre-registration will be open till October 1st!

See you all there,
Gigan69

P.S. For those of you who requested the GT mini-posters please PM me with your addresses!

Machinehead
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by Machinehead » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I can assure you we at the club would love to get out to Pasadena to play...but that's a long drive and we don't like being around Joe when he doesn't shower

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Post by Joe » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm

You're always around me when I don't shower. My natural Musk attracts you to me like Remoras to Sharks.

I do wish I could be there... putting my unbeaten streak to the test. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it.
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

harrywatson66

Post by harrywatson66 » Fri May 28, 2010 7:50 am

This will be the usual Guild sponsored Apocalypse game. The meeting on Friday will decide any extensive rules, teams, etc as decided by those attending. Please make it to the meeting if you plan to attend the game. It is quite a pain to add people the day of the event. Teams and leaders will be decided on along with rules for people who do not show or who show late. The amount of points on each side will also be decided on at the meeting.