What buildings should I get?

Reach out and Crush someone! Monsterpocalypse has arrived. Discuss it here!
odinsgrandson
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

What buildings should I get?

Postby odinsgrandson » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

Ok, I have been playing a little, but I've mostly been trading with everyone around my store. I have all of the Lords of Cthul monsters except for the new one and Yasheth.

But I only have six buildings (one of them is the Tower of Corruption, and one is the radar, but the rest aren't anything special). What buildings do the Lords of Cthul need? What buildings combine well with our units and monsters?
Garden Ninja Painting Studios Check here for links to painting tutorials, discussions of mini news, recent studio projects and other cool stuff.

Machinehead
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: What buildings should I get?

Postby Machinehead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I like using the Apartment Buildings and TV Networks for my Cthul because of the Defenseless rule they have. I run 5 of each

odinsgrandson

Re: What buildings should I get?

Postby odinsgrandson » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm

That's not a bad idea. I'll need to get some of those so that I can destroy them right off the bat and start filling up.

I've heard something about a gas station too. Also, what buildings can shunt action dice back and forth?
Garden Ninja Painting Studios Check here for links to painting tutorials, discussions of mini news, recent studio projects and other cool stuff.

Return to “Monsterpocalypse”