leader for army of the dead!

Delve into the world of Middle Earth and discuss tactics, strategies, and anything you want about the Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game.
Loco9443
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: leader for army of the dead!

Post by Loco9443 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 am

gorefangz wrote:you do know that that was me who said that right. on your youtube vid for boromir.
Yes I am repeating it for other people :)
Please Check out and enjoy my Youtube Channel and Work in Progress from the Links below.

Youtube Channel

Work in Progress

Painting Pledges complete = 2

gorefangz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by gorefangz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 pm

lol ok :D
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

kaliastro
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by kaliastro » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:13 pm

After the line of kings was broken, rule of Gondor went to the stewarts (like Denethor). Even if you didnt read the books it is explained in the movies. If you remember Boromir saying "Gondor has no king... Gondor needs no king" and Denethor saying how he wouldnt give up Gondor to some ragged ranger from the north long bereft of lordship, you see the way the men of Gondor (or at least minas tirith) viewed the Dunedain.

To answer the question one only needs to look at the title of book 3... The return of the king. Aragorn, son of Arathorn, heir to Isildur took up his rightful position as king of Gondor and became king Ellesar. Before that there was no king. Thats how Aragorn became king without his father ever having been king.
Rules for playing massive tabletop battles with Star wars miniatures!
http://starwarstabletopbattles.webs.com/