Help needed

Delve into the world of Middle Earth and discuss tactics, strategies, and anything you want about the Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game.
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Help needed

Post by Nappen » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:16 pm

I am not sure what to do with my LOTR stuff. I think I want to keep at least some of it for now but not sure what is worth keeping, how it plays out with armies etc. I have a smattering from a lot of armies and not sure if they can come together coherently, what else I would need to make them playable etc.

below is what I have, any thoughts on what I could do with them, what is just way out of place etc. Do I have a pile of poo or is there some good stuff here?

Unexpected journey set with radaghast, small rule book and scenery, pluse extra scenery.
Hobbit Trolls: Magnetized bases
Case
Hardcover Hobbit Rulebook
Return of the King Rulebook
Fellowship of the Ring Rulebook
Loose figures:
Nazgul on foot
Golum on a wall
Great Eagle
Boromir on horse
Boromir with horn X 2
Aragorn on Horse