thorins company starter set

Delve into the world of Middle Earth and discuss tactics, strategies, and anything you want about the Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game.
gorefangz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

thorins company starter set

Post by gorefangz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm

So soon i am splitting the starter sst purchase with a friend and i am getting thorins company. But i have two questions on this.

1. Does it come with full rules for every model? I remember for assault on black reach, it says that they left out a few rules to keep it simpler. Is it like this in this starter set for the hobbit?

2. The points cost for the company i have heard is not included in the box set, and i am 110% not shelling out another 100$ just to get the rules to a few models. So has anyone possibly found the rules / points online somewhere,i would be very grateful if anyone would be able to show/tell me. Just pm me or something if you dont want to post here and make it public. thanks so much.
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Hukoseft
Silver Vault Member

Re: thorins company starter set

Post by Hukoseft » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 am

the full rules for all the models in the box set are included in a scenario book just like AOBR....no points are in the mini rulebook nor any profiles

I'm unsure if there is a pdf online of the profile pages from the big book (I do have them however :wink: )
Eldar: >4500
Dark Eldar: 4229

Elves (lotrs): 2000
More lotrs: >10k

High Elves: 2000

Retribution: ~100

Attack of the Elves