It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge
Ever felt you needed the motivation to finish a certain model?

Got a project that's been hanging round your neck?

Need to get that brush monkey off your back?

With support from each other we can get these models done!

What we propose is to use this thread for members to pledge their weekly painting commitments. A public pledge of what you will paint or model over the week.

Pledges will begin Saturday of each week. By 11:59pm Saturday of the following week, you report back and explain if you completed the pledge or not. If possible post pics of your work. If you didn't complete it, then you have to take the shame.

Your painting pledge could be anything hobby related, and you can pledge a small amount of work if you want. You may want to paint that spare dreadnought arm you've had for ages, you may want to use this pledge for mini of the month purposes, or competition entries. Choice is yours.

Please post your pledge (and your completion post) in Big Bold Font.

Any questions, PM Blue. Lets leave this thread for pledges and reporting completions.

We have decided to include the pledge list in the main post from now on each week so that interested folks can see what everyone is pledging without having to read through all of the posts.

Reminder!
Blue- Wash the metals on the skyray

Completions:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting Pledges
I pledge to paint my Deff Dread

6th Edition tally
Orks: Win 11 Loss 1 Draw 0

Chaos Space Marines: Win 13 Loss 4 Draw 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I pledge to complete my guardsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryParticipated in King of the Hill
I Pledge To Assemble, Green Stuff & Prime Ikit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I pledge to put together my skyray, and to base coat it.

This really sucks, I might not have enough glue to put it together :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I pledge to complete my Ork Goff Rocker.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm 
Gold Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges
i pledge to work on my 3 nephilim bolttrower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting Pledges
Pledge Complete

6th Edition tally
Orks: Win 11 Loss 1 Draw 0

Chaos Space Marines: Win 13 Loss 4 Draw 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Pledge complete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I pledge to finish the custom bases for my Chaos Dwarf army!

Warriors of Chaos: 4,500-ish points (95% painted)
Chaos Dwarves: 3,000-ish points (85% painted)
Bretonnia: 3,000-ish points (25% painted)
Imperial Fists: 1,500-ish points (40% painted)

Updated 1/7/2014! - WIP here

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm 
Bronze Vault Member

I pledge to basecoat my necron warriors!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Pledge Complete

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryParticipated in King of the Hill
Pledge Complete

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm 
Gold Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges
pledge completed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
I pledge to paint two harlequins

I apologize for the late pledge-I just got off the ferry between AK and Washington state this morning and was in BC before that. First internet I have had since last week.

and my late pledge is complete. nothing to do on the ferry but paint...

DE: 8640pts/8420 painted llllllllll
Lots of other stuff yet to be painted.

DE WIP: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=76171
Terrain Log: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80134

Last edited by Nappen on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next