40k Bits sharing group!

Use this forum to list your miniatures that you want to sell, or to list something you are looking to buy.
Forum rules
We actively support those with excess hobby spare bitz to trade them with their friends on this site. Once you have listed and agreed swaps, please continue the trade within PM's or email. We do not support sales of your spares though. We do not take any responsibility for any trade that goes wrong.
kurtwism
Silver Vault Member

Re: 40k Bits sharing group!

Post by kurtwism » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:50 am

Anyone have a 30k terminator helmet they wanna trade or sell? I'd like one for my HQ conversion project. Thanks!

Salamand3rs4Lyfe
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Salamand3rs4Lyfe » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:28 am

Of anyone has the bitz from the dark angels veterans box I need some heads (4 hooded helmeted heads and one non-hooded helmeted head) and also the robed feet and torsos(with the torsos I would really prefer the one that is all robe without the dark angels symbol but I can file it off if necessary) and some chaos chainsword arms (5 to be exact) would be nice. I have some spare devastator and assault squad bitz
Armies i collect:
11,115pts csm The Privileged
7,268pts Salamanders
1,200pts gsc Sons of Jormangandr

Gmen226
Silver Vault Member

Post by Gmen226 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm looking for eldar female torsos please lmk if u have any my girl friend wants to start an army and interested in eldar mainly female army

Goldenhawk1855
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Goldenhawk1855 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Looking for Dark Angels shoulders, Ravenwing shoulders, and just general DA/RW bits.

Shoot me a PM if you have any laying around and wanna make my day! :)

All the best, good gaming!

Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 am

I need a Lucas the trickster model to complete my space wolves army, once I have him, i have everything in the codex, does anyone have one they want to trade off?

cheers.

this guy

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 am

I am looking for Black templar bits, specifically looking for the tabards. However if anyone knows alternative ways to acquire them I am all ears.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

kurtwism
Silver Vault Member

Post by kurtwism » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 pm

SweetSorrow wrote:I am looking for Black templar bits, specifically looking for the tabards. However if anyone knows alternative ways to acquire them I am all ears.
Try these;

http://www.spellcrow.com/templars-tabards-p-473.html

psychoticbuzzsaw
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by psychoticbuzzsaw » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 am

Anyone got any of the Nurgle minis from Dark Imperium they wish to part with? Trade or Cash if its cheap, n plaguecasters lol Thank yall

Edit: Plaugecasters are ok got a few ideas

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:11 pm

psychoticbuzzsaw wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 am
Anyone got any of the Nurgle minis from Dark Imperium they wish to part with? Trade or Cash if its cheap, n plaguecasters lol Thank yall

Edit: Plaugecasters are ok got a few ideas

check on Kijiji there's lots of adds for both sides.

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 am

This might be a tricky one, but I'll try anyway. I'm looking for a couple of pairs of Hydra Gauntlets from the Dark Eldar Wych box, ideally I'd need 3 pairs, but even a single pair already helps me a lot. I've got a bunch of IG and Chaos Space Marine bits I can trade, and if need be paypal would be an option as well.

Pic for clarity:

Any and all help is much appreciated!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Kaneda13
Bronze Vault Member

Post by Kaneda13 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Needing a right hand power fist that matched BAC set. Set only came with lefts...weird.

Salamand3rs4Lyfe
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Salamand3rs4Lyfe » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:36 am

I need some dark elf corsairs scaled cloaks and an aos battlemage flaming sword for a salamanders character conversion, plus a grey knights arm with the wrist mounted storm bolter and a scaled storm shield like the one from the firedrakes kit. I have some heavy weapons from the sm devastator kit and bits from the assault squad and chaos space marine kits to trade.
Armies i collect:
11,115pts csm The Privileged
7,268pts Salamanders
1,200pts gsc Sons of Jormangandr

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:10 am

hello gents

I need land raider tank tracks for this project

any help would be great, thanks.

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am

here I am so far...

but I still need land raider tracks and plasticard.....is there none out there?

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry man! I found out about forgeworld Chaos tracks too late so I used all mine, painstakingly chaosified them even!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.