40k Bits sharing group!

Use this forum to list your miniatures that you want to sell, or to list something you are looking to buy.
Forum rules
We actively support those with excess hobby spare bitz to trade them with their friends on this site. Once you have listed and agreed swaps, please continue the trade within PM's or email. We do not support sales of your spares though. We do not take any responsibility for any trade that goes wrong.
genso6
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Re: 40k Bits sharing group!

Post by genso6 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:10 am

dcrabb wrote:
genso6 wrote:Hey fellas, I'm looking for Imperial Guard tank crew bitz to disperse throughout my army right now. Essentially, I'm looking for lots and lots of the cupolas w/ the half-legs and full torsos sticking out, the straight standing legs that also fit into the cupola, the peak-capped tank commander head, or just the torso with no flak armor, just buttoned across. I know they've had these bits on the chimera for a few editions and they might also be on a Leman Russ sprue.

I have tons of 40k and fantasy bitz to trade. Any offer is worthwhile!

Genso6, I have 5 of the half legs and full torsos and one with just the shoulders. Sorry no heads with caps (I used them all as officers). Got any ork/orc legs, or IG/AM or CSM legs/torsos? I am also looking for any orky vehicle guns, ogryn or ogre kingdoms legs and toros, or any 'Nid venomthrope/zoanthrope, 'fex, trygon/mawloc, torsos/legs/tails bits.
I definitely have CSM legs and/or torsos lying around, possibly orky guns in my big bitz stash. When you say one with just the shoulders, do you mean the torsos piece sunk into and attached to one cupola ring?
Fantasy
Throng of Karak Hirn: 1750 points
Men of the Ostermark: 2000 points
Orcs: 2000 points
Tzeentch WoC: 1500 points

Space Wolves: 2000 points
The Irongrad Renegade Alliance: 1250
Mordian 81st: 1000 points
Orks: 1250 points

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Genso6,

Here is a photo of what I've got,
ImageP1020692 by Doug Crabb, on Flickr

genso6
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by genso6 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:20 am

dcrabb wrote:Genso6,

Here is a photo of what I've got,
ImageP1020692 by Doug Crabb, on Flickr
Those are perfect! I've sent you a pm about trading for them.

As for anyone else with those torso pieces I need LOADS, so any other offers would be most appreciated
Fantasy

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm in the process of moving into a new house but once I'm in and I go through my bitz your welcome to any I have, I am curious to know what you need this many for unless you have a ton tanks.

genso6

Post by genso6 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Thabow wrote:I'm in the process of moving into a new house but once I'm in and I go through my bitz your welcome to any I have, I am curious to know what you need this many for unless you have a ton tanks.
I'm supplementing my Mordians to hopefully make a full army out of them the next time I get a chance to work on them! Their buttoned coat uniforms are almost identical to the tank commander outfits, and I've already got plenty of medallion torsos from the command squad for officers. That's why the only-torso pieces are preferred, but I've found it's easy to cut the thigh stumps and cupola off the 3/4 torso/legs standing pieces and attach them to regular cadian legs.

On that note, anyone who can donate to the regimental cause shall hereby have a sergeant named in their honor :wink:
Fantasy

coldsteel
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by coldsteel » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:31 pm

I'll look tonight or tomorrow.
Crucifiers (SM codex) (11881/703 PL)
Orks (3745/255 PL)
Astra Militarum (####/378 PL)
Fallen Crucifiers (CSM codex) (####/351 PL)
Khornate Daemons (####/65 PL)
Death Guard (2387/128 PL)
Primaris Marines (1099/60 PL)

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:06 am

Anyone have the door for a monolith?

Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Marit Lage » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Anyone have Leman Russ battle tank turrets or battle cannon parts? I'm converting my punisher tanks into standard ones, and I find myself with an extra tank and turrets that need changing, since I switched from Guard to IA:13.

I have Chaos bits, a Leman Russ, and money for trade.
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:12 am

someone asked if they could come over and look at my bitz last night to build some models for a game called frostgrave, I've never heard of it but I said sure.

ahhh bitz...the ability to build anything you what.

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:06 am

Hey guys, I need 10 Cadian and 4 Catachan legs and a few round bases. Can anyone help out? I have ork, IG/AM, and a few SM and CSM bits to trade if you'd like.

Thanks,
Doug

Raider32
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Raider32 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey I'm looking for a space marine chaplain crozius so I can convert a space wolf, wolf priest.

If anybody can help me I'd be very grateful. PM me and we can go through details.

Thanks

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 am

I looked through my bitz and much to my surprise I can't find a single one.

Raider32
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Raider32 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:13 pm

That's cool, I chopped up a space marine standard and removed an axe head from its shaft to create a makeshift one.

Thanks for looking though

Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Marit Lage » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Anyone have extra 32mm bases? I've got Ork and Chaos bits.
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by dcrabb » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Marit Lage wrote:Anyone have extra 32mm bases? I've got Ork and Chaos bits.
I have 10 of the 32mm bases (ones from the box set blood reavers), 9 are brand new one has a bit of red paint on it.

Have you got any guns (big or suppa shootas) from ork flyers, loota bits, boyz bodies and legs, chaos wings, CSM torsos and legs, backpacks?