40k Bits sharing group!

Use this forum to list your miniatures that you want to sell, or to list something you are looking to buy.
Forum rules
We actively support those with excess hobby spare bitz to trade them with their friends on this site. Once you have listed and agreed swaps, please continue the trade within PM's or email. We do not support sales of your spares though. We do not take any responsibility for any trade that goes wrong.
ArqArturo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: 40k Bits sharing group!

Post by ArqArturo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm looking for the Tech marine servo harness bits (basically the backpack, the two servo arms and the two other weapon options that are strapped on their backpacks).
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:37 pm

I've got 6 Loota set ups and 6 burna sets (everything but bases, legs and torsos. Looking to trade for sluggas and ork legs.

fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 am

anyone have leman russ sponsons i can have?
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

GLUG5
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by GLUG5 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 am

im looking for deamon herald heads and the tzeench daemon multiple arm sets
never mind
Blood angels (first army) 22ish points 0% painted
Chaos Space Marines(second army) 1000ish points 60% painted
Orks (third army) 1000ish points 100% painted
Dark Eldar (fourth army) 700 points 85% painted

I paint slowly but when I do.......

it sucks

Ximmons
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Ximmons » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Looking for the scions prime jacket bit. I have other AM bits, demons and space wolves. The jacket is worth it to me so I'll trade more for it.

genso6
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by genso6 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:22 am

Ximmons do you have any spare Baneblade/Shadowsword side plates, the ones with the large aquillas on them? I have the jacket bit

On that note, anyone who has some of these Baneblade armor plates I have -no exaggeration- 20 pounds of bitz containing Space Wolves/Marines, Cadians, CSM, Tau, Grey Knights, Daemons, Orks and every Warhammer Fantasy army still in circulation. I can find what you need :wink:
Fantasy
Throng of Karak Hirn: 1750 points
Men of the Ostermark: 2000 points
Orcs: 2000 points
Tzeentch WoC: 1500 points

Space Wolves: 2000 points
The Irongrad Renegade Alliance: 1250
Mordian 81st: 1000 points
Orks: 1250 points

Ximmons
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Ximmons » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 pm

genso6 wrote:Ximmons do you have any spare Baneblade/Shadowsword side plates, the ones with the large aquillas on them? I have the jacket bit

Sorry, I only have around 1200 points so far so no spare baneblade anything. My bits so far are more infantry with some bits from a chimera and russ. If you shoot me some other stuff I give a look.

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:54 am

I have both the Jacket and 2 spare Aquila baneblade side plates(although I don't have the tops parts anymore, used them as conversion fodder)(EDIT: I have 1 top part).

The Jacket I can trade for a current edition chimera dozer blade(the old one is useless to me). The side plates for some space wolf heads/shoulder pads/bolter would be acceptable.(enough to convert 1-2 marines to spesh wolves for my deathwatch)

I'm all the way over in yurp though, but I have succesfully shipped stuff to america at least twice.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:53 am

genso6 wrote:Ximmons do you have any spare Baneblade/Shadowsword side plates, the ones with the large aquillas on them? I have the jacket bit

On that note, anyone who has some of these Baneblade armor plates I have -no exaggeration- 20 pounds of bitz containing Space Wolves/Marines, Cadians, CSM, Tau, Grey Knights, Daemons, Orks and every Warhammer Fantasy army still in circulation. I can find what you need :wink:

I want your bitz...

Ximmons
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Ximmons » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 am

Arnathos wrote:
The Jacket I can trade for a current edition chimera dozer blade(the old one is useless to me).
Were in luck. I have the dozer blade unpainted at my desk. Its a little late to ask but any chance you have the bolt pistol left arm as well to match the jacket? If you prefer I have the shoulders and lots of bitz for a Space Wolves conversion. Either way send me a msg if you want to do the trade and Ill respond when I get off work.

genso6
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by genso6 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:58 am

Arnathos wrote:I have both the Jacket and 2 spare Aquila baneblade side plates

The side plates for some space wolf heads/shoulder pads/bolter would be acceptable.(enough to convert 1-2 marines to spesh wolves for my deathwatch)

I'm all the way over in yurp though, but I have succesfully shipped stuff to america at least twice.
The side plates are all I need :wink: I'd be more than happy to get you the wolf bitz you want AND if you have a picture of the sprue on hand, I can let you look over it and send me a cherry pick which ones you might want.
Thabow wrote:I want your bitz...
Send me a message if you have bitz/models you're looking to get rid of!
Fantasy

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:26 pm

genso6 wrote:
Arnathos wrote:I have both the Jacket and 2 spare Aquila baneblade side plates

The side plates for some space wolf heads/shoulder pads/bolter would be acceptable.(enough to convert 1-2 marines to spesh wolves for my deathwatch)

The side plates are all I need :wink: I'd be more than happy to get you the wolf bitz you want AND if you have a picture of the sprue on hand, I can let you look over it and send me a cherry pick which ones you might want.
Thabow wrote:I want your bitz...
Send me a message if you have bitz/models you're looking to get rid of!
what I have is about 60 pounds of bitz that I've been collecting for a long time..and I'm always looking to add more. But we're in the process of buying a bigger house where I have room for the whole thing, when that happens I'll send you a pm.

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:42 am

Ximmons wrote:
Arnathos wrote:
The Jacket I can trade for a current edition chimera dozer blade(the old one is useless to me).
Were in luck. I have the dozer blade unpainted at my desk. Its a little late to ask but any chance you have the bolt pistol left arm as well to match the jacket? If you prefer I have the shoulders and lots of bitz for a Space Wolves conversion. Either way send me a msg if you want to do the trade and Ill respond when I get off work.
I don't have the bolt pistol arm anymore, I used it for conversions of chaos cultists :( All 3 of them! If you want the jacket still just PM me!

@ genso6, PM'd!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

genso6

Post by genso6 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Hey fellas, I'm looking for Imperial Guard tank crew bitz to disperse throughout my army right now. Essentially, I'm looking for lots and lots of the cupolas w/ the half-legs and full torsos sticking out, the straight standing legs that also fit into the cupola, the peak-capped tank commander head, or just the torso with no flak armor, just buttoned across. I know they've had these bits on the chimera for a few editions and they might also be on a Leman Russ sprue.

I have tons of 40k and fantasy bitz to trade. Any offer is worthwhile!
Fantasy

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 pm

genso6 wrote:Hey fellas, I'm looking for Imperial Guard tank crew bitz to disperse throughout my army right now. Essentially, I'm looking for lots and lots of the cupolas w/ the half-legs and full torsos sticking out, the straight standing legs that also fit into the cupola, the peak-capped tank commander head, or just the torso with no flak armor, just buttoned across. I know they've had these bits on the chimera for a few editions and they might also be on a Leman Russ sprue.

I have tons of 40k and fantasy bitz to trade. Any offer is worthwhile!

Genso6, I have 5 of the half legs and full torsos and one with just the shoulders. Sorry no heads with caps (I used them all as officers). Got any ork/orc legs, or IG/AM or CSM legs/torsos? I am also looking for any orky vehicle guns, ogryn or ogre kingdoms legs and toros, or any 'Nid venomthrope/zoanthrope, 'fex, trygon/mawloc, torsos/legs/tails bits.