40k Bits sharing group!

Use this forum to list your miniatures that you want to sell, or to list something you are looking to buy.
Forum rules
We actively support those with excess hobby spare bitz to trade them with their friends on this site. Once you have listed and agreed swaps, please continue the trade within PM's or email. We do not support sales of your spares though. We do not take any responsibility for any trade that goes wrong.
Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: 40k Bits sharing group!

Post by Thabow » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:03 pm

chaos? no this is an imperial piece, just need the regular land raider tracks,.

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:44 am

I meant I would have had those(imperial tracks), had I realized in time I could buy tracks from forgeworld to replace the Imperial tracks that come with the box.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:53 am

ahh, copy.

you know I seldom ever need to ask for bitz cause I follow rule one, which is always keep your bitz, but this one time, it's the one thing I need and can't find.

and this time I need alot

batbatty
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by batbatty » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 am

I was wondering if anyone had any spare eldar wraithknight secondary weapon bits, unfortunately, it appears all my extra bits got lost when I moved!
Painted in 2018:
Aeldari: 1 Autarch, 1 Wave Serpent

Farseer-McFluree
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by Farseer-McFluree » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Does anyone have any Eldar guardian bits or guardian weapon platform bits? One of my guardians got crushed beyond repair.

Return to “Buy / Sell Used Miniatures”