eNi's Eldar of all Sorts!

Post your painting WIPs here!
eNi
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

eNi's Eldar of all Sorts!

Post by eNi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

So this is my WIP.

I am mostly doing Dark Eldar Kabal of the Green Flame and my Eldar Wraith Army.
I will be kit bashing and making a small Dark Eldar Coven army as well in future.

I am stealing this format after seeing it in Red9's WIP thread.

Progress Tracker:
Dark Eldar

[X] Succubus
[BC] Heamonculus
[X] 5 Wyches
[BC] 5 Wyches
[BC] 10 Kabalite Warriors
[BC] 10 Kabalite Warriors
[BC] 4 Incubi
[BC] 4 Incubi
[X] 3 Reavers
[X] 3 Reavers
[BC] 5 Scourges
[BC] Talos
[BC] Talos
[BC] Razorwing
[BC] Venom
[BC] Venom
[BC] Venom
[BC] Venom
[BC] Raider
[BC] Raider
[BC] Ravager

Eldar

[BC] Wraithlord
[BC] Wraithlord
[] Wraithlord
10 Dire Avengers
10 Dire Avengers
[] Wave Serpent
[] Wave Serpent
[BC] 6 Wraithguard
[BC] Shadowseer (i hate painting this game thing!)

T-Nids

[] Hive Tyrant

------------------------------------------------
X = Completed/Painted
DM = Death Match Entry
WPP = Weekly Painting Pledge (Or involved in it in some way)
BC = Base Coated
B = Built
------------------------------------------------

Current Painting Death Matches

Current Painting Pledges
Last edited by eNi on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 15 times in total.
My grounds. Where screams are flowers, and pain their fragrance
-Are any of these people available for questioning?
-Not unless you want to stick your head down a tyranid's throat and shout "anyone at home?"

Work In Progress

eNi
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: eNi's Crimson Fists and Dark Eldar WIP

Post by eNi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm

These will be some low quality pictures until i set up the light box to improve them. Shouldnt be too far away though :)

My Assault Terminators and Chaplain

-Not unless you want to stick your head down a tyranid's throat and shout "anyone at home?"

Work In Progress

TheRuggernaut
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by TheRuggernaut » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Very nice, I'm impressed -- but then, I'm a neophyte painter, heh. One thing I'd do for embellishment/whatev is redo the wrapping on the Chappy's crozius in a diff color and paint his fist crimson. Prolly just me, but I think it'd be a cool touch. /shrug
Eldar Altansar: ~11,900 pts *1/3 painted/assembled.
Ariadna United: ~300 pts *1/3 painted.

"Love and war. What else is there? Love is the more dangerous of the two. I wear the other face." Red Branch, Morgan Llewelyn.

eNi

Post by eNi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

TheRuggernaut wrote:Very nice, I'm impressed -- but then, I'm a neophyte painter, heh. One thing I'd do for embellishment/whatev is redo the wrapping on the Chappy's crozius in a diff color and paint his fist crimson. Prolly just me, but I think it'd be a cool touch. /shrug
Cheers mate, yeah not a bad idea that. I did have the chaplain painted for my old Black Consol army. So I might do that tonight, I have one base left to paint white as it has some of the black showing threw. So ill have a look and repaint the wrapping and fists, repost pics tonight.

Work In Progress

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Am waiting to see some DE :)
These look nice (and tasty).

eNi

Post by eNi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am

nappen wrote:Am waiting to see some DE :)
These look nice (and tasty).
Ill be on my way home from work in about an hour and then its to the incubi I go :) hopefully get some pics up tonight of them if not morro. I am hopefully going to get one finished and another at least started. As well i also want to do up 1 warrior as well to have as a staple on which i can go from.

Work In Progress

eNi

Post by eNi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 am

Here is my nights work, Termi Chaplain is done (Gloves and rozairus changed colours as well as bolter) Warrior banner holder painted, Incubi almost done just need to pick up a bronze paint to finish his klaiv, mandrakes done, Pedro's Base finished, sternguard and the rest of the warriors primed.

Hoping to get my Sternguard painted next week hopefully (at least 3) and maybe a few more warriors or incubi. Big lot of my DE army coming soon in the mail hopefully so then i can dive in to that. Keen to paint up some Hellions :D

Cheers

Work In Progress

TheRuggernaut
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by TheRuggernaut » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

All nice; love Mandrakes... I actually have some I proxy as striking scorpions in my Khorne-tainted Eldar craftworld army. I stuck Avenger pistols on 'em! ;)

"Love and war. What else is there? Love is the more dangerous of the two. I wear the other face." Red Branch, Morgan Llewelyn.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 pm

That is a lot in one night. I am lucky if I can get one done, unless I am doing several that are exactly the same.
I like the brown on the Mandrake.

eNi

Post by eNi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Yeah kinda got in a mood and just wanted to see some stuff done or close too. #thedailypaint inspired me. Not sure how much i will get done over the weekend, maybe some on sunday if i dont go to the gaming club.

And cheers guys, comments are making me want to improve more and more to impress.

Work In Progress

eNi

Post by eNi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

So been a little lazy last couple of days but have managed to prime a heap of my soon-to-be Crimson Fists including dreadnaught (AoBR) sternguard squad, and a AoBR termi squad. Also got a warrior squad primed and have realized i am missing one warrior, i believe he is off in real space somewhere on his own :s

I have also finished up one of my sternguard models. and a marine to use as a template for the rest of my troops.

Need to get some washes to go over my units but have not used them at all before so unsure what ones i should go for. Hoping they might help blend high lights a bit

Work In Progress

TheRuggernaut
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by TheRuggernaut » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

Gw has Asurmen (spl?) Blue wash,and a red one too -- dunno if that'll help...

eNi

Post by eNi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

TheRuggernaut wrote:Gw has Asurmen (spl?) Blue wash,and a red one too -- dunno if that'll help...
Cheers man, The Asurmen (yeah i have no idea how to spell it lol ) will prob be the go, ill duck down to my hobby store this week and grab it to try out on some models anyway. thanks for that.

Work In Progress

eNi

Post by eNi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Aalright so i got a hand full of marines base coated last night and depending on training tonight should be able to get them to almost halfway done with the Necron abyss base coat tonight. May even start on the armour of another incubi.

Work In Progress

eNi

Post by eNi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Started to paint a bit again the last few nights, have primed all my current DE models now and started to play around with how i want my scourges to look. This is what I got done last night.

Kinda like the purple/blue wings, i wanted that dark look of the webway but still want them to be a eye catching piece of the army.

Work In Progress