Noc's WIP

Post your painting WIPs here!
Nocturus
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Noc's WIP

Post by Nocturus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks :). They really aren't that hard to paint so don't let that make you change your mind on collecting them.

Noc
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. -Isaac Asimov
I bow down, Nocturus. --Aloh'Kais
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3
Tau w/ Eldar Allies W-3 D-1 L-3

Mutanik
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by Mutanik » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Nocturus wrote:Thanks :). They really aren't that hard to paint so don't let that make you change your mind on collecting them.

Noc
oh how long does it take you on average to paint a normal warrior? i could possibly ask for the battleforce for christmas.
"nom" just doesnt quite say it.

Nocturus
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Nocturus » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 pm

A fire warrior usually takes about an hour for me to get to table top quality.

Noc
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. -Isaac Asimov
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3

Nocturus

Post by Nocturus » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Been a while since I've been able to work on models, but here are the ones I'm working on now:

After building R'ymr let me just say that I have learned an important lesson. That lesson that Plastic is a much harder material to work with than resin when press fitting the feet onto the legs. Much like a brick is much harder than a stick of butter...

Noc
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3