Please delete my Account

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Nusphigor01
Now we're getting somewhere...

Please delete my Account

Post by Nusphigor01 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 am

hi all, I just recovered my old account and I want to keep using it, so maybe can I delete this one?
if so, how can I do that?

Cheers!

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: Please delete my Account

Post by A Luna » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 am

I deactivated your account. If correct, you're not able to use it anymore
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nusphigor
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Nusphigor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks moonman ;)
“Intolerance is evidence of impotence”

Yamato-Kuro
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Yamato-Kuro » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 pm

hey i just made an account so that i could get the free Master Class Painting: Chaos 5 DVD Set but i forgot i had this account and not i can't login to that account to cancel the subscription because when i go to forgot username it brings up this account.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 am

You could e-mail support@miniwargaming.com for that one.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube