It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

By random accident I came across a clip of an Ogre vs. Tomb Kings battle report. I saw a few minutes of part 6 of 6, and was interested enough to go back and watch it from the beginning. (No I don't read the last page of mystery novels first, this link just appeared below another Batrep I was watching.) :mrgreen:

When I tried to search for the complete Ogre vs. Tomb Kings batrep series I was unable to find any other episodes. Also, when I tried to use the back button in my browser the part 6 of 6 episode of Ogre vs. Tomb Kings was now gone. Mysterious? Was it removed? Did it exist? Did someone spike my drink during lunch break? Tomb Kings curse?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
This one?

http://www.miniwargaming.com/content/og ... att-batrep

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:19 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Thanks Vassago42,

I must have caught a remnant of an incomplete update. I just read the MWG newsletter with the new Ogre vs. Tomb King battle report links.

Derek

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]