Account Help :D

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
yoyomansizzle
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Account Help :D

Post by yoyomansizzle » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

I have to delete my email to fix a problem I'm having with Xbox, but problem is this account was made with this email, So Is there any way to keep my account?
Rengar 2012.
"Sizzles picture art is different though. He actually took the time to create the picture he posted using photo shop software. That is creativity. You newb trolls could learn something from him." -Vassago42

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Account Help :D

Post by Dez » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Go to User Control Panel> Profile> Edit Account Settings and you can change your email there ;)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Yamato-Kuro
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Yamato-Kuro » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Dez wrote:Go to User Control Panel> Profile> Edit Account Settings and you can change your email there ;)
on my account i don't have a link to change any account information all i have is
your channel
inbox
account(i can change my password and that's all)
compose
channel
log out

Allurea
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Allurea » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 am

As always, email support@miniwargaming.com
If there isn't a zombie in the bathtub, it's not a zombie apocalypse!

Return to “Tech Support”