Back-end Programming Changes

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Back-end Programming Changes

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey Gang,

I did some major rewriting of a few components of the site the last 2 days, and I *think* I've taken care of the recent server slowdown.

If you run into any significant errors over the next few days, especially in the Content areas of the site, please let me know, either here or by PM. Also, if you see any sort of "Database Connection Timeout" or "Database Socket Unavailable" type messages over the next few days, please let me know as well.

Thanks!
Mike
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

The Airman
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Re: Back-end Programming Changes

Post by The Airman » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks for the fix, Mike. Keep up the good work!
Clearly Superior.

'Airman, a winner is you. :wink: '-commando_jim
'I <3 you Airman!'-dreadlord
'I <3 you aman!'-Ronin
'I agree with Airman 100%'-Ashran