MWG doesn't Remember my account

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
TheTemplar
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

MWG doesn't Remember my account

Post by TheTemplar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 am

Ok, this is only a minor inconvenience but every time I log on to the forum and the main site I always click "remember" but it never does. If this could be fixed somehow, it would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: I would prefer if getting this fixed didn't involve sacrifices to the chaos gods as that isn't taken all that lightly where i live. Thanks!
Black Templars - 3000+ points
Owned
[||||||||||]
Assembled
[||||||||||]
Painted
[||||||||||]

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: MWG doesn't Remember my account

Post by miniwargaming » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 pm

It must be an issue on your end, as this software has been running for a while and it works for everybody else.

You need cookies enabled, and you need to make sure they aren't cleared when you close your browser.

Alpine262
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Alpine262 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 pm

its your internet browser, make sure it remembers information that you input in it. my browser specifically is only set to remember information from a few websites(like mwg, hotmail, facebook, ect)
Daemon Hunters: 2000+ points
Dark Elves: 2300 points

TheTemplar
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by TheTemplar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:24 pm

OK thanks for the help I'll see if I can get it fixed. Thanks!
Black Templars - 3000+ points
Owned
[||||||||||]
Assembled
[||||||||||]
Painted
[||||||||||]