No news about my order

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Xalor13
Now we're getting somewhere...

No news about my order

Post by Xalor13 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:44 am

I ordered 2 minis and some glue more than a week ago, still no news about it. It is not shipped and the support isn't responding to my mail... what is happening to you guys? Always had good time shopping here... that is kinda disappointing.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm form Qc, so i'm french.

Wolfheart999
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: No news about my order

Post by Wolfheart999 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Im kinda with u on that one im still waiting for an order that i placed almost a month ago. I was notified that one thing i ordered was from GW direct and would take a lil longer to get in but its still been almost a month. Also my last order took alot longer than usual to get shipped. I dont have the problem tho getting my emails answered.

Xalor13
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Xalor13 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

My order has just been completed, a couple of mins ago. That's cool, but more than a week for 2 solo minis and some glue is pretty long. Shouldn't we get an auto-notification when an item is Out of stock?

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Post by miniwargaming » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 pm

That is definitely strange, for two reasons:

1. You didn't get a reply. I can personally guarantee that emails get replies rather quickly. It is possible it went to our spam filter which would explain the non-response.

2. Orders usually go out much faster. We did have a holiday last week (for Canada Day), and we did do a major server switch earlier this week, so that might have delayed ordering or other items.

Also, GW Direct items come in within 1-2 weeks at maximum. We are notified of backorders, and we pass this information on to our customers, so Wolfheart, I'm not sure why you haven't heard anything.

In short, this is not typical of our online store, so I apologize for the delays you are having.