Anti Advert bot idea

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: Anti Advert bot idea

Post by A Luna » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:50 pm

aetos wrote:I saw one on a sight that directly asked the person:

Are you a SPAM bot?

and the ddb was automatically set to 'yes'

ao everyone had to change it to no, or they would be blocked as a spammer.

:D
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Post by Khornate » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

God yes i re-watched it with my brother recently and i cried
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Khornate wrote:God yes i re-watched it with my brother recently and i cried
Welcome aboard mister Hackmed the tower-fake-bearded-team-america-terrorist ;)

Man, that comment of aetos just reminded me so much of that picture. It took me 20 minutes to find it, but YES I found it and I had to post it:P
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Mattman154
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Post by Mattman154 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 am

Was that an XKCD comic?

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 am

Mattman154 wrote:Was that an XKCD comic?
Yar!
welcome back old avatar btw :)
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube