If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Tombstone Haymaker
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by Tombstone Haymaker » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm

In the web store can I purchase with partial points and cash. If so how would I do this?

Thanks
68 Posts in 3 years.....

........I've got to slow down so I don't get banned for spamming.

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: Points

Post by miniwargaming » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 am

Yes and no.

You can use Points and something else (credit card, PayPal, even cheque or money order), but not cash.

During the checkout process choose points as your payment method, then select how many points you want to use. If it is not enough to cover the purchase it will bring you back to the payment selection screen, and you can then select your second payment method.

aetos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: God's own, Land of the Long white cloud, land Of the Sheep Shaggers, NZ!

Post by aetos » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am

I have a question about points actually, and it is:

Can you use points to pay for postage?
'Breaking a broken army even further, priceless'-exodusofman

>> 'I would love for you to explain these tactics.' --fredbob524
'Uh, He just did.' -- Smurfyk <<

Mattman154
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Post by Mattman154 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 am

The postage is added on to the final cost, so by using points to reduce the cost of the items, you're getting the same amount of savings.

aetos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: God's own, Land of the Long white cloud, land Of the Sheep Shaggers, NZ!

Post by aetos » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 am

Cool, but what if, I had soooo many points that I could pay the entire thing with points AND had enough left over to pay for postage? Doable?
'Breaking a broken army even further, priceless'-exodusofman

>> 'I would love for you to explain these tactics.' --fredbob524
'Uh, He just did.' -- Smurfyk <<

Mattman154
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Post by Mattman154 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:56 am

"When selecting your method of payment during checkout, select "Points - pay with your reward points!", then click Continue to move onto the Place Order page. At the bottom of the page, under Payment Method, enter the amount of points you wish to use to lower your total cost. Click Submit.

If not enough points were entered to cover the entire cost of your purchase, your total will be discounted then you will sent back to select another payment method to complete your order.

If enough points were entered to cover then entire cost of your purchase, your order is complete and your items will be shipped shortly."

By RAW, yes :D

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Post by miniwargaming » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 am

That is correct. Points can be used to pay for any portion of the order, including taxes and shipping.