Password Problems

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Alex
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting Pledge

Password Problems

Post by Alex » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Today I tried to log onto my account in the online store, but i had forgotten my password (my forum account automatically logs in for me). I clicked the forgot password option and i got an email from miniwargaming telling me my password. Well the thing is, when i copied and pasted the password to log in, i was informed that the password was incorrect. I even tried typing the password. I tried changing my forum password and entered my "apparent" current password but that didn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!

Check out my Dark Angels Army Log: http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... f=26&t=349

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: Password Problems

Post by miniwargaming » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 am

Email support@miniwargaming.com to have your password reset.

Alex
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting Pledge

Post by Alex » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

alright will do. Thanks
Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!

Check out my Dark Angels Army Log: http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... f=26&t=349

jecobmartin
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by jecobmartin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:57 am

Nice information. actually I dont forget my password but I dont know how to reset password and I dog information from this post and it is useful to me.