broken link/deleted post

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
Dallen49
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

broken link/deleted post

Post by Dallen49 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

ok so my posted was deleted, and i was not given an explanation on why it was deleted or why it was ignored and i would like some reasons here...

the topic in question was a post about a broken forum link a stickied topic that does not exist

PS. I read some where Matt said he wants to return the forum to its "former glory", I dont believe that will happen when questions are left unanswered and the responses from mods just leave you with more unanswered questions.

Allurea
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: broken link/deleted post

Post by Allurea » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Well, I don't know anything about it, but if your post was specifically there to point out a link that no longer worked because the entire thread/sticky was deleted, than I would have to guess that your post was deleted because it was no longer relevant. However you should have been informed, and this is all just speculation.
If there isn't a zombie in the bathtub, it's not a zombie apocalypse!

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Dallen49 wrote: PMS. I read some where Matt said he wants to return the forum to its "former glory", I dont believe that will happen when questions are left unanswered and the responses from mods just leave you with more unanswered questions.
Fixed!

Honestly, this half of your post is uncalled for. And of course so was this post, but that is the point of it.

But to seem like I am actually adding something relevant to the conversation, I will say that it was most likely the reason stated above. I seem to remember you asking about Z's stickies, and I am pretty sure those are gone now right? If that is the case, didn't you get what you wanted?
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

Dallen49

Post by Dallen49 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

its still there and its still broken, here are links to the stickies i mentioned

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... =1&t=11020 Here
http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... =2&t=11006 and here

@ joe: if the topics in question were re-written, or deleted then i wouldnt have questioned why my post was deleted.

but i was shocked to see my post was removed and not the broken links

in my opinion a great forum, doesnt leave broken links for months, mods dont delete users posts with out telling them why, the mods answer questions and concerns brought to them by members, and the mods dont edit users posts to "insult them" (that ones to you joe)

oh, just to be nit picky, joe you broke 2 rules in your post ;)

Vassago42
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by Vassago42 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 am

Dallen, I do not know what happened to your post. However I was unaware of the broken links. I have removed them. Thanks for letting us know!
~~ I chew on Lead Minis~~

Dallen49

Post by Dallen49 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

no problem :)

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Kittens are cute.

And my previous message has been retracted.

If everything is said and done, can we proceed to delete this post now?
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm

hectorloshuk wrote:Thanks for the help, but it doesnt even get that far. The system doesnt POST at all. No display, no beeps, just power up for a few seconds, then turn off for a few seconds and then power on. Rinse and repeat.

Andy
Wait what?
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by Blue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 am

A Luna wrote:
hectorloshuk wrote:Thanks for the help, but it doesnt even get that far. The system doesnt POST at all. No display, no beeps, just power up for a few seconds, then turn off for a few seconds and then power on. Rinse and repeat.

Andy
Wait what?
:lol: I have no idea! LOL! :lol:

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain