Is it me or the Web site?

If you are having any problems with the MiniWarGaming.com site, please post them here for help.
Forum rules
This forum has been discontinued. For tech support please email support@miniwargaming.com
stapebren7502
First post! Good job, now post more...

Is it me or the Web site?

Post by stapebren7502 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:20 am

Are you guys having problems with your web site? Everything is on top of each other.What happend to the old sight.Very hard to surf the sight with it like this.

jbrown1214
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Is it me or the Web site?

Post by jbrown1214 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:18 am

I'm having a problem with this at well, although on my home computer everything seems to be fine (though the site has a new look).
New! I have a YouTube channel!

Warriors of Chaos: 4,500-ish points (95% painted)
Chaos Dwarves: 3,000-ish points (85% painted)
Bretonnia: 3,000-ish points (25% painted)
Imperial Fists: 1,500-ish points (40% painted)

Updated 1/7/2014! - WIP here

SpecialK
Gold Vault Member

Post by SpecialK » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 am

It's an older version of the site stored in your cache. Matt said in his recent video that refreshing the page a few times should fix it, but I had to manually clear my cache for it to pick up the new layout.

Allurea
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Allurea » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 am

You should be able to just use F5 to force a full refresh of the site, but if your browser is being super stubborn than you may need to clear the cache.

I have personally tested the site in Fire Fox, Chrome, IE, Opera and Safari and the layout is working nicely in all of them.
If there isn't a zombie in the bathtub, it's not a zombie apocalypse!