It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:43 am 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

first off, i know this is not based on warhammer 40k but i can't get any responses from other forums so just bear with me.

Well, i've been playing 40k for a while and have been making lots of back stories for my armies etc, and i thought, maybe i could do something bigger. And i've decided to make an attempt for my own game, and as much as i love writing and inventing, i can't do it all on my own.

If anyone that reads this has ANY ideas (and i mean any) could you please post it here, you can say things like what age you want it based in, like warhammer fantasy or 40k, even modern times. in fact, ill just set a list of things that you could possibly talk about:

Time the game will be set at

possible armies (maybe a small backstory, but i can usually fill in the big blanks, i love writing )

certain rules that you think should be in there, maybe you see a few rule flaws in other games, and you can tell me to make sure i don't make the same mistake

Point setouts, meaning, do you want it like, 1000 point games as an average? or 50 or so?

maybe weapon, special characters, unit ideas?

there's bound to be things i left out, so if you think it could help, POST IT. this could really go somewhere, but i need help, if you want you can just PM but this post would be good to start with. thankyou in advance and try to contribute!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
*GW SIRENS WAILING*
"ALL GW EMPLOYEE'S MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS WE HAVE INCOMING HOSTILE IDEA THROWER INBOUND FROM THE NORTH!" GIVE EM LEAD GUYS!"
*anti aircraft fire everywhere*
*the plane and pilot known as "ghart14" goes down in a blazing pile of metal*

message to the wife says
"We are sad to inform you of your husbands demise by GW, he had an idea and they smote him down with their almighty holy powers of curruption"

to this your wife breaks down in tears and yells

"WWHYYYY!?!?! WHY DID HE HAVE THAT IDEA!?!?!!"

the end

but it does sound like a good idea in general :3

I would like to get involved but, work and college has forsaken me... also my depression has once again kicked in :L

I do do. The cha cha.

War Cry:
"Overly Glorified Tickle Cannons Prevail!!!"