Best rules for squats

In the future there is only war... Discuss the Warhammer 40K game right here...
JmOz01
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Best rules for squats

Post by JmOz01 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 am

So, I had some really old Space Marines...1993....

Anyways, I decided that they would be squats instead of Space Marines....They are considerably smaller than Space Marines...and even smaller than some Guardsman

Probably build up a small detachment (I have 11 of them, a captain and 2 squads of 5 tac marines), found some cool third party dwarves on bikes type stuff

Wondering what army list would be best (want to soup them into my Imperials). Thinking Iron Fist, maybe deathwatch, White Scars, or Dark Angels or Templars

hislittlecuzin
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Best rules for squats

Post by hislittlecuzin » Sat May 12, 2018 11:50 am

JmOz01 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 am
So, I had some really old Space Marines...1993....
Pics
JmOz01 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 am
Anyways, I decided that they would be squats instead of Space Marines....They are considerably smaller than Space Marines...and even smaller than some Guardsman

Probably build up a small detachment (I have 11 of them, a captain and 2 squads of 5 tac marines), found some cool third party dwarves on bikes type stuff

Wondering what army list would be best (want to soup them into my Imperials). Thinking Iron Fist, maybe deathwatch, White Scars, or Dark Angels or Templars
I think any Tactical marine army would be good.
What armies are you fielding? If you want to do hoard Space Marines, I would say Black Templars if they still have the Crusader Squad(Scouts and Tactical marines in 1 squad)

PS Space Marines have been getting bigger and bigger:
[+] Expand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoh0LAUmm8M
Guardsmen are like ants. No matter how many get vaporized, they just keep on coming. Why can't pancakes be the same? I would pass the salt, but I just got tabled.

JmOz01
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Best rules for squats

Post by JmOz01 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Will be posting soon to my web site (a week or two)...they are the 1993 static pose ones...BUt there is a video on my youtube channel called update (date) from a week or two ago that should have it, link in sig

Anyways I did play a game as Iron Hands today, and it seemed right for the Squat marines...