Night Lord Helmets

In the future there is only war... Discuss the Warhammer 40K game right here...
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Night Lord Helmets

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:33 am

So....i finally caved and realized with my desire to reboot my 40k love i would restart with my chaos before branching into trying a different army around the corner. With that in mind im going back to my first love, (No not grey knights/Black Templar. They were second. Yes i for the longest time thought they were the same person. Yes, you may laugh.), Night Lords. Which also causes me to renew my search for a way to grab the Night Lord helmets for cheaper than 20USD per 8 helmets if at all possible. Any help would be lovely.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Imperia
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Night Lord Helmets

Post by Imperia » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:18 am

Would you be collecting a 30k Night Lords legion army (Which is entirely usable in 40k and quite awesome!) Or will you make use of the really fun rules from the new Traitor Legions supplement with 40k chaos space marines?

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:15 pm

To be honest, im thinking of keeping it to 40k cause while i am tempted to do a 30k Night Lords, mixing it up and trying word bearers so i have a variety of legions and not just always going Night Lords would be nice. Besides then i can take my World Bearers 40k army and expand it with the 30k guys and not just have it be allied all the time ><
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Unfortunately, I haven't found third party Night Lords bits personally (only Thousand Sons, Iron Warriors and generic CSMs). So, you will probably have little options between using the GW ones or using the FW heads. You have the Evilcraft's bits that could work too I suppose although they might fit better for Black Legionnaires and Word Bearers because of the demonic look. http://evilcraft.eu/category/products/helmets/ They have really nice bits and complete models in all cases. I'm considering buying the Sorcerer myself.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

NotAlpharius
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by NotAlpharius » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I think with tax and shipping the FW heads (pack of 10) comes out to $18.65USD.
All generalizations are false.