Rouven's Weekly Paint

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Rouven
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: Rouven's Weekly Paint

Post by Rouven » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Nexus_Crawler wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Neat - the sides do not look like just cork. I thought that there was more to it.
Mh... I used liquid green stuff to fill some gaps, but nothing else.
Painted in 2018:
Death Guard: 1 Malignant Plaguecaster, 2 Rhinos, Typhus, 20 Poxwalkers, 1 Beast of Nurgle, 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Predator
Dark Angels: Cypher
Shadespire: Spiteclaw's Swarm (5)

Rouven
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by Rouven » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Nexus_Crawler wrote:
I was just looking at that nurgle rhino. Man, if you have a camcorder you should make a video showing the steps you used. Tight.
No, unfortunately, I have neither the right hard- nor software. I mean, making a tutorial would be an interesting task, but I guess it would also consume quite a lot of time.
Painted in 2018:
Death Guard: 1 Malignant Plaguecaster, 2 Rhinos, Typhus, 20 Poxwalkers, 1 Beast of Nurgle, 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Predator

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Rouven wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm
Nexus_Crawler wrote:
I was just looking at that nurgle rhino. Man, if you have a camcorder you should make a video showing the steps you used. Tight.
No, unfortunately, I have neither the right hard- nor software. I mean, making a tutorial would be an interesting task, but I guess it would also consume quite a lot of time.
well if you ever have the time and inclination I think the world would be a better place for your effort.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Rouven
Silver Vault Member

Post by Rouven » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Now I feel under pressure. :shock: :wink:
Thank you for the compliment.
Painted in 2018: