AOS Artifacts allowance in the the new books.

For all the discussions on Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar.
OrkHead
Now we're getting somewhere...

AOS Artifacts allowance in the the new books.

Post by OrkHead » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm

I was looking through the new Khorne book and realized that Murderous Artifacts, Banners of Khorne, and Trophies of War all come out of the same allotment. So you only get one item from the three list plus one more per Battalion.
Did anyone else notice that.

Koonitz
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: AOS Artifacts allowance in the the new books.

Post by Koonitz » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:52 am

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I'm not terribly familiar with the Khorne book. However, if it helps, the Sylvaneth book has two lists of artifacts (one general artifact list for any Sylvaneth hero, and one arcane list, only available to Sylvaneth wizards). In the case of the Sylvaneth, you would get 1 pick, from either list as appropriate. Not one from each.

Also, you're encouraged to post in the appropriate subsection of the forum. There is an Age of Sigmar section to this forum, under WarHammer Fantasy, where this question would have likely been better posted in.
Armies:
40k: Knights Cynosure Iron Hands successor chapter, House Terryn Questor Imperialis, Thousand Sons/Tzeentch Daemons
30k: Thousand Sons
Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth, Disciples of Tzeentch

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Moved to the Age of Sigmar subforum.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

OrkHead
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by OrkHead » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Didn't realize that AOS was in fantasy. I didn't see a AOS line in the main screen so decided to use the General discussion sorry.
As for the original post the one Artifact per army +1per
Battalion. I keept seeing videos (not here) that had me thinking that you could give more models special items than is actually legal. Then I started reading the army books more closely. I read the Tzeentch, Khorne, and Stormcast books and all had the artifact limit in the small writing above the the Artifact lists. I feel it would be easily missed by new players.