Season of War

For all the discussions on Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar.
Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Season of War

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:25 pm

http://seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Starting this weekend

You can actually play anywhere but it says you have to go to your local participating store to record it.

Which makes sense... just wish mine wasn't 2 hours drive away.
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Koonitz
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: Season of War

Post by Koonitz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Whelp, so much for participating in that, here. 5 hours away from the closest GW store, here.

I was particularly looking forward to this, too.
Armies:
40k: Knights Cynosure Iron Hands successor chapter, House Terryn Questor Imperialis, Thousand Sons/Tzeentch Daemons
30k: Thousand Sons
Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth, Disciples of Tzeentch

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

ok found this gamer via UE & FB friends - HobbyHammer on Twitter (@HobbyHammer). If you check out his site, hobbyhammer.com, he has offered to report games for you. I assume (maybe wrongly) you don't have to be part of his area for him to do so (he's in UK) but can't hurt to ask. I'm likely going that road unless he can't since our area is part of the Living City.

Unless... is there any way someone from MWG can collate and report stuffs?? Now that would rock.

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:33 pm

bleh was hoping my local (aka the 2 hr away) GW would let me call it in or something but they say I have to come in. Well, might make a stab at it before the end so as to show my painted stuffs (which I need to get on to!)

Return to “Age of Sigmar”