Bloab the Rotspawned

For all the discussions on Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar.
Kalidas
Silver Vault Member

Bloab the Rotspawned

Post by Kalidas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:35 am

I have a few questions regarding this model. I am actually a 40k player so not to concerned with his rules or how well he does. What I am concerned about is using him as a model.

I made a model a while back to kind of make my own Daemon Prince. I put GutRot Spume on a rotfly and that was it, that's my daemon prince. So I was looking at stuff and came across this guy... and wow he looks pretty cool AND he's already sitting... that would make the modeling a hundred times easier and I think it would look aweosme.

Question is this though... would he(the man on top of the Maggoth, not the giant beast itself) fit on a rotfly or is he too big? I see he sits on this like saddle made of hide... not sure if that would fit on a Rotfly, if not could I heat gun it to fit the Rotfly, or is this kind of a lost cause.

I appreciate any input

Kalidas
Silver Vault Member

Re: Bloab the Rotspawned

Post by Kalidas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 am

Oh and one more thing to add. The model of Bloab totally fits with the narritive I created for my special little Daemon Prince I made(I still need to finish the story I was writing for him) long story short he is a fan of using insects, even changing his name to Infestus Keeper of the Pestilent Swarm; favoring a particular breed of demonic flies the are native to his home world as biological weapons. It's a big reason he rides into battle on a giant rotfly, and so having a model who is dripping with maggots fits the narritive PERFECTLY.

Return to “Age of Sigmar”