Age of Sigmar Book

For all the discussions on Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar.
Dorreah
Now we're getting somewhere...

Age of Sigmar Book

Post by Dorreah » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Hey guys,
I'm new in the age of sigmar and came back from fantasy battles, because I am more like fantasy player than the 40k. And I want to ask you, what do you think about that great AoS book? I know, it is full of lore and artwork, and I am in this kinf of stuff. In the future I would like to do a bunch of narrative battles for sure. But also I would like to hear your oppinion. Is that book really that good as it looks? :) Thinking about buying this piece of AoS lore. Just want to know, if it is worth of buying.

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Age of Sigmar Book

Post by Guildenstern » Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm

I've not got it, so you can take this with that in mind,

but it does have a lot of the battleplans in it, and those are very useful for the game. Also, it's supposed to have a lot of artwork, and with the amount of work GW puts into things like that, it's well worth it just for that, if you're like me and just like to look at the pretty minis. Also, it does have a couple army battletomes in it (Sylvanth iirc) so that's definitely useful.

If you're still not sure, you might check out the e-book edition (if there is one) but I have noted they don't put the pictures in that version always.
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Return to “Age of Sigmar”